We hope that your tree reaches you in the condition you expect and that you are pleased with your purchase. Should you have any enquiries regarding your delivery or your tree, please find details below.
- Our trees are dispatched directly from our vendor Needlefresh Direct.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
- The delivery charges are calculated dependent on your postcode area, we ship throughout mainland UK only.
- We will ship your tree on the date selected during checkout.
- We will email you to confirm your order and to confirm the dispatch of your tree, please check any junkmail filters.
- Your tree will be delivered within 2 working days from dispatch.
- All deliveries will be made using a courier, who will book in your delivery with you.
- Deliveries are completed 7am - 9pm Monday to Friday, we cannot deliver over a weekend.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- All orders require a signature upon receipt. If you are away when the delivery is attempted, the courier will either leave your tree with a neighbour or in a safe place.
- If you have any further queries regarding your delivery, or concerns regarding your tree, please contact our Customer Services Team:
- LiveChat comes directly to our online team and will provide the quickest response
- UK Landline: 01793 792622
- Lines are open: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Alternatively, email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
As Christmas Trees are a living product, we appreciate that from time to time you may have a concern about your Tree or it's delivery.
We want you to be happy with your tree and the service you have received from us.
Should you have any concerns, please speak to us on LiveChat, this is the fastest route to a reponse as you are in touch with an online tree expert.
Alternatively please email email@example.com with your order details a brief description on the issue and if possible some photographs.
*Trees are exempt from Distance Selling regulations as a living product. We can only manage queries for missing, faulty or damaged trees. If we agree a claim with you, you will need to dispose of the tree, as ourt carrier cannot collect from a domestic location.